nuffnang ads

Friday, December 2

Harry Potter jokes

Okay, before I started this blog, my initial plan was to create a blog on anything Harry Potter because I'm a huge fan. I started obsessing with Harry Potter since I was 16 (still am), me and my buddy used to gather at the back of the class and exchange stories, make jokes and comments on anything about Harry Potter. I even started a RPG forum where I'm the headmistress teaching care of magical creatures. The forum even reached 100 members. We did the sorting houses, have openings where we interview those who wanted to be professors in Hogwarts...we had fun imagining we're in Hogwarts. I shut down the forum because I've no longer have time to play RPG since I left school to further studies. Plus, the internet is not as easily accessible at the dorm.

Check out some of my avatars in Harry Potter RPG forum:


I always got sorted into Ravenclaw, thus the blue scarf avatar.

My time is not as ample as before because now I'm being more preoccupied than usual. Thus, the plan of having a blog dedicated to all Harry Potter has long gone out the window. Now, I enjoy having a laugh at Harry Potter jokes on Tumblr and cruising for Harry Potter related news. Therefore, in this entry I'm going to post some hilarious jokes about Harry Potter that I collected by surfing the web. Enjoy =)












To those who don't get the jokes, well except the last one, you are most likely not a Harry Potter fan.

p/s: RPG is role-playing game: a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting (source wikipedia)

4 comments:

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p