nuffnang ads

Monday, March 30

poor toe..

April 24...
it happen on friday at 12am.i was with my cousin whom i live together in seksyen 7.we were from kajang, fetching her bro, fadzli at UNITEN..it was midnite but theres still no parking space available for us..(because the place is a hot spot for students to hang out)..we came upon this one spot but there this kapcai stupidly parked at the lot meant for cars.we forgive the fellow for the stupidity and ignorant.being clueless of how to handle a motorcycle,i tried to move it a lil bit.it wouldnt even budge (damn heavy leh..)..i try moving it again,it budge a lil and the next thing i know,my right big toe got crushed and it was bleeding non stop.we drove around for clinic as my toe seriously need medical attention.but none open.lastly,we went to Darul Ehsan Medical Center..
im not able to attend classes for a week because it would hurt a lot if walk.i missed my marketing test.luckily the professor understand my situation and let me sit for the test next time..

seriously,a series of unfortunate event...

UPdated

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p