nuffnang ads

Saturday, May 23

before my dip convocation

abah came home yesterday..bought mama tudung and brooch and made her happy..mama is always unhappy whenever abah is not around..she became moody.no fun!
today as usual,on weekend we go out fo breakfast..terasa nak makan ayam goreng madu,tapi tak kesampaian..sucks!anyway,i just got back from mall..mama bought me baju kurung in red (my fave colour!) for my convocation day..i dont need a new one actually,i could wear any baju kurung that i have..but mama insisted.a friend told me of course mama wanted it to be special because im the first in the family to graduate from a university..even if it is only diploma..
i'll be back in shah alam most probably on this 28th with ann as my convocation day is on June,2nd.cant wait! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p