nuffnang ads

Monday, December 5

Sophia-Bella: 12 Days of Hogwarts

I'm a total Youtube junkies.  Youtube videos have taught me a lot, learning on almost everything from putting on false eyelashes to beading.  Apart from that, I also get to watch videos of people from all over the world documenting their every day lives.  Youtube videos are more real than fake act on tv and eventhough they sometimes shows useless random videos, I still enjoy watching them just because they're fun to watch.  I subscribe to few channels such as michellephan on make-up tutorial, some girls doing tutorial on how to wear stylish hijab, also geofg channel, an American who video-taping his cute Japanese-American daughter, Nina and not forgetting Sophia and Bella of mugglesam channel.  Following previous post on Harry Potter jokes, I came across a video of sisters, Sophia and Bella from Canada singing the 12 days of Hogwarts.  I found these little girls charming and singing a made-up song about Hogwarts, I cannot resist posting the video on my blog.  Here is the video, (credit goes to mugglesam who wrote the song):


On my first day at Hogwarts
Oh, nothing frightens me!

Not a very old whomping willow tree!
Two Trolls in the dungeon
Three unforgivable curses
Four Dementor's kisses
Five Bertie Bott's every flavour beans!
Six moving staircases
Seven you know who's horcruxes
Eight Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Nine easily offended Hippogriffs
Ten mischief-making pixies
Eleven Umbridge Detentions

On my twelfth day at Hogwart's
Yes! Something frightened me!
Nearly Headless Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p