nuffnang ads

Thursday, January 26

#1 write an autobiography

An autobiography is the story of a person’s life written by himself.

I was born the eldest of four in Johor Bahru, a state in the southern part of Malaysia. Both my parents are Johoreans working in a government linked company since before they got me until now. I received my earliest education at Taski al-Ummah 7 located within the neighbourhood. It is an education that stressed on Islamic teaching to children at an early age. Later, I enrolled in a primary school also within the neighbourhood, Sekolah Kebangsaan Kompleks Uda from age 7 until 12. Later, I enrolled to one of Johor Bahru’s premier secondary school after achieving a good result for UPSR, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan I.J. Convent from age 13 until 17. I was having difficulties adjusting in a school of intelligent girls because for the first time I really have to compete to be one of the top students. Later, I study for STPM at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Ibrahim for a short period of time and did not sit for STPM as I was offered a place in a local university located in eastern part of Malaysia. Before I enrolled, I got my first part-time job in a textile shop located in a mall 5 minutes drive from my house. I bought some essentials for my first term living in Terengganu with my salary. Honestly, the place was a total stranger for me even though it is within Malaysia. I did not adjust well and often get homesick. Most of my classmates were originally from the eastern part of Malaysia and they speak a heavy accent that I have trouble to clearly understand. In my first semester, I was elected as the class representative and clearly most of them are not pleased since I wasn’t from around there. Soon, I was well-accepted since I portray a well-received act of leadership and they see that I have developed a good relationship with the lecturers that benefit us especially when we achieved a mutual understanding regarding assignments and projects with the lecturers. Diploma years went by almost with a blink of an eye and soon I found myself eager to start Degree years. I got accepted by the same local university but this time it was in Shah Alam, the headquarter, if I may say so. I deviated from my original course and studied business for 2 years and 6 months of internship. I was not actively involved in various university events as I was in Terengganu back then. During the first semester, I started missing the actions involving in various university events and even more with gamelan. Later, I found myself busy coping with studies and I engaged myself with 2 persons who are not only classmates, but also best friends. We were busy coping with studies as well as having fun together. Now that we have graduated, we haven’t lost contact ever since. Although we are miles apart, but we still talk every now and then and we decided that this short break is like semester break and we will eventually reunited. I have none bad memories received in my degree years, all good ones that top each other each year. The best time of my life so far…

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p