nuffnang ads

Friday, February 10

another year wiser now

Alhamdulillah, I have come to 25 years living in this world.  I am thankful for the blessings bestow upon me by the Almighty.

I used to think that birthday is the one day I could get what I want, I should be treated like a princess and I could get away with anything because it is my special day.  But as I grew older, thankfully more wiser, I come to think that birthday is not about being selfish and self-centered.  It's about being thankful that you are given the opportunity to live and witness happiness and even sadness that make you stronger with people around you.  It's a chance to be better, to do more good, to make up for all the sins that you have done, for the heart that you've hurt or break without u realize it.

The best thing about this year birthday is that receiving some wise words from someone very dear to me that make me humble and not being grumpy because there is no party or celebration for me.  He said, in this world, you are a year older, but in another, you are 1 year less from being taken away from this world.  I was in deep thought and I am thankful that I have someone to constantly remind me.

p/s: dear you, thank you for the wise words, and thank you for spending hours talking to me on the phone although you are extremely busy,looking forward to meet you... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p