nuffnang ads

Wednesday, July 3

my pick of top 20 love songs

  1. i will always love you - whitney houston
  2. a thousand years - cristina perri
  3. i'll make love to you - boyz II men
  4. endless love - diana ross & lionel richie
  5. truly, madly, deeply - savage garden
  6. all my life - k-ci & jojo
  7. can't help falling in love - elvis presley
  8. my heart will go on - celine dion
  9. wonderful tonight - eric clapton
  10. unchained melody - righteous brothers
  11. i don't want to miss a thing - aerosmith
  12. far away - nickelback
  13. always - bon jovi
  14. you're still the one - shania twain
  15. i love the way you love me - boyzone
  16. at last - etta james
  17. if you're not the one - daniel bedingfield
  18. by my side - sade
  19. just the way you are - bruno mars
  20. my all - mariah carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p