nuffnang ads

Tuesday, July 1

ka-ra-okay fun time

yesterday was fun! fun! fun!..me and miss anne went karaokaying, not at fancy karaoke box mind you..at plaza angsana beside angsana bowling center..we vent all our feelings and feel no shame screaming and laugh out loud..hahaha..

my songs are: la isla bonita (madonna), wherever you will go (the calling), and sexy naughty bitchy (tata young)

ann's songs are: wait a minute (PCD), yang teristimewa (shahila)

then we duet to: wannabe (spice girls), my humps (BEP) and ain't no mountain high enough (diana ross' version)

we decided that ain't no mountain high enough to be our official BFF song..

Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wild enough
To keep me from you




smiling for the camera..

belting our heart out

me

anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p