nuffnang ads

Monday, July 14

my first day at JCorp

today is my first day working at JCorp and i kinda enjoy working there..hard to say since it is only my first day there..it was okay..surprisingly i didnt feel nervous at all (im the sort of person who rarely feel nervous)..i was assigned to Jabatan Pembangunan Tenaga Insan dan Pentadbiran. my day start with briefing about company rules and regulation..bla bla..that sorta thing..i intro myself to two other practical students and quickly we clicked (im easy to get friend..im extremely friendly)..nadia is from uitm perak and shes from mersing..surprisingly she is hani's ex-classmate (my other BFF at uitm) and pika from poly lives in tmn saujana..

what i did today:
updating files..
sort letter into pigeon hole
tearing confidential doc to be dispose

i look forward to my second day tomorrow..
we have a prob finding places to have lunch although the mall is next to us..all JCorporians eat at the mall, plus Restoran Kebayan still not open for biz..

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p