nuffnang ads

Saturday, August 2

LEGO

hmm..this week i play with spiderman LEGO..i remember when i was little my parents bought me loads of dolls and barbies cuz i like to play dress up so much..then my grandparents oppose of the idea cuz they look like human and all..so abah decided to buy LEGOs for me and my younger sister..loads of it..at first i didnt like em..but then abah build me a car out of LEGO and i was fascinated and impressed..since then, i cant stop building things out of LEGO but mama wasnt so pleased because she will end up tidying up after us..pieces of LEGO are everywhere in the house and mama sometimes stepped on em..seriously i missed my childhood..
anyway,this LEGO was my co-worker's..it was a gift from her friend bought at takashimaya,singapore for her 2 boys..since her 2 boys dunno how to play with em..she asked for my help..





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p