nuffnang ads

Saturday, August 16

=(

when i got back home from work yesterday, mama told me that my grandfather is currently at hospital batu pahat cuz he got involved in a motorcycle accident..he suffers a broken leg.im not sure what exactly happen but abah went straight to the hospital as soon as he drop me at home..


and today,there is a kenduri arwah..we thought we gonna cancel it, but it was too late..so, the kenduri must go on..i was thinking of my grandparents this whole day..my grandma cannot walk and now my grandpa cant too..seriously, i wish i could stay with grandparents right now..but i cant during this practical period..this is so unfair..


anne come back today and she was damn stressed and sick and tired of pleasing other people..lately she has been thinking of others rather than herself..her return was so unexpected..shes gonna kena from me..im gonna denda her..muahaha!!! we both are in mixed-feelings state right now.im so tired and so sad..so, we hang out at angsana and i bought hana yori dango II special edition, to make myself happy..(but i did not enjoy the cd as i was so sad) we went kara-okay...........gosh! i know its not appropriate at a time like this,what was i thinking??? but i seriously need some kind of theraphy and karaokay with ann always worked..i screamed at the top of my lung as i sang lagu untukmu by meet uncle hussein..im helpless,i feel miserable..im not happy right now..this isnt my week..


by the way, theres this event going on at




venue: Plaza Angsana


date : 14 - 16 August 2008


PERTANDINGAN LAGU-LAGU PATRIOTIK & DEKLAMASI SYAIR PATRIOTISME


anjuran bersama Plaza Angsana, Perpustakaan Sultan Ismail and others...




i took a quick snaps:



No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p