nuffnang ads

Saturday, September 20

hairsytle:this or that?

lately,im so bugged with question on should i change my hairstyle?i meant to do something with my hair since early 2008 but i kept holding it back because im not sure whether i should stay with my current hairstyle or should i change it..

if i stay with this current hairstyle..im stuck with the same look for the past 3 years
if i change my current hairstyle..im afraid im gonna regret changing it

i never trust hairstylists' suggestions because ive listened to them twice and i ended up hiding my hair or i refuse to be seen by public for the first 2 months..there wont be a third time!

this is my current hair state: boring and dull..same old same old,but it worked for me


either like these? perhaps??:


EXHIBIT 1: looked neat with soft curls at the right places

EXHIBIT 2: natasha bedingfeld's hairdo..looked wild and got loads of texture

EXHIBIT 3:TOTAL AND COMPLETE change!i dont want to end up like a mopped sorta look..i like this also,change bits of here and there..

EXHIBIT 4: or just do like eva longoria..crop my hair like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p