nuffnang ads

Friday, September 19

stupid sex maniac

this week i stumble upon weeeeeirdd people..like,for example,i went home as usual with bus and wait for my dad to fetch me across Petronas (the entry to my neighbourhood area)..on friday,the company that im currently doing my practical at finish work at 4.30 pm,thus it is a long wait until my dad arrive..im so pissed off cuz all the guys passing by looked at me like i look like some kind of alien life form (what??u havent seen a girl before meh??what to look?)
neways,suddenly this mamat indon started rubbing himself against the public phone stand and making weird noises sorta like he is havin sex with the lifeless public phone..can i say desperate much??SO DISTURBING,SO ANNOYING..RETARDED!!he must be crazy..
honestly it is disturbing,plus we're in the month of Ramadhan.

JUST MY LUCK!to witness this shocking behaviour..

p/s:seriously we have way too many foreign immigrants,not forgetting the illegal immigrants..

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p