nuffnang ads

Sunday, October 26

this week

this weekend got so many Hari Raya open houses and my BFF,Farah's open house was yesterday.it was Hari Raya + Kenduri because her parents are suppose to perform Hajj on November.we cooked Laksa Johor since most of her parents' friends and acquaintances request her mama's famous Laksa Johor.i tell you,it was delish!ive been spending my nights at her home since Wednesday,my mama didnt mind because our family know each other well...me and farah are practically like twins!we could passed as sisters.we get that all the time..i will post the pixxies later because i havent got the time to transfer the pics into my trusty thumbdrive yet.
this morning,we spend some time sticking some blings on our handphone.her lil sis said mine is so colourful..


BEFORE



AFTER

i know,bad image quality...i will put sum more blings on my hp after i finished my report and presentation..

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p