nuffnang ads

Saturday, October 18

practical period is over

July 14th - October 17th
Practical Period

my practical period is finally over.it was sad to leave such nice people that have been helping me a lot while i was there as a practical student.i'll missed the people,my table,the computer ive been using,the laughter,the cries and the time i get scolded my them for being naughty..hehe.the jokes we share,the time we ate lunch together and shopping on Friday,the place we ate (Kebayan,Singgah Selalu,Sedap Corner),the coridors that ive walked so many times.
but now im off my practical period and it is time to give a 101 % concentration on my report and presentation.i need all the prayers, helps and supports i could get. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p