nuffnang ads

Thursday, December 18

finally...

today,ive finally come to the end of my diploma chapter.ive checked my final semester result and im happy to announce that i achieved 3 pointer in both my GPA and CGPA.im so thankful to Allah SWT and i couldnt be any happier.i hug mama and kiss her a lot telling her of the result and didnt realize she was in the middle of yaasin.abah was happy for me too..

right now,im waiting for the result from UiTM regarding my application of international business.it is still 50/50.it hasnt been confirmed which campus id get till the final semester result is out.now that it is out,i cant hardly wait.freaking nervous!

oh yeah,im also waiting for my MUET result..whats taking them so long??

2 comments:

  1. Please surf :
    http://www.azizanbakar.blogspot.com.in your blog not show icon "follow this blog".and do not forget to be my followers ok. interesting to know you ok. tq so muc !

    ReplyDelete

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p