nuffnang ads

Wednesday, December 17

Rumah Limas Danga

i open my SSPN account yesterday with Ann accompany me..later we decided to go to Plaza Angsana because we did not want to go home to the boring routine at home.we ate lunch and order sirap bandung soda at Sri Belanga..it is to die for!i would order this drink whenever i ate lunch during my break when i work at Kamdar.later we go karaokay which is the best part.my songs were Maria by Blondie and I Wanna Be With You by Mandy Moore which is the only Mandy's song that i like.poor ann couldnt see clearly as her glasses broke in two.but we manage to have fun somehow.we also browse for Ann's potential glasses-to-be and i recommended a thin black frame from Levi's that i think really suits her.but Ann wanted to go for something white..


later that night,Farah invited me to have dinner with her aunt's family at Rumah Limas in Danga Bay.Farah play tour guide by showing them around Danga as they are from Kelantan.the place is Rumah Limas Selera Serambi which is owned their relatives.we ate in the house kampung-like way.

major-clicking time,click away....


Rumah Limas Danga Bay

the night was hot,luckily i wore short sleeves



the interior in Rumah Limas


my dinner: kuey teow goreng RM4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p