nuffnang ads

Tuesday, January 27

mid semester holiday

baby,im back..yeah..happy to announce that im back in JB for the mid semester break.but i can't be too happy for there are loads of works to be done.ive got tonnes of quizzes and tests waiting in Shah Alam.plus,im currently committing to something that im confident in and i solemnly swear that i want to give my undivided attention to.but,i dont want it to get in the way of my studies.after all,studying is my top most priority.this,ive made myself clear to my parents and they support me.if u read this,please pray for me and in return i pray for your success too.
this 2009,im crystal clear about what i want to do and how im gonna do it.

GO FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p