nuffnang ads

Wednesday, January 7

what ive been up to lately...

ive been missing in action for a while now.forgive my tardiness in updating my precious blog.i know you must have wondered why i didnt blog for some time.im not getting married/elope with a guy/sick etc..currently,ive been preoccupied with my studies.ive been accepted at UiTM Shah Alam taking International Business and ive been busy with studies related matters.plus,im staying outside of campus and learning to be seriously independent.my first week was really really hard and hectic.being the only business student among my friends in my new crib in Seksyen 7,ive to really keep up and be alert for news regarding..for example change of schedule/class,credit exemption etc..but,luckily i got friends who are nice enough to help me.thankful for that.

my first week sucks,not like when i was studying in UiTM Dungun.maybe because UiTM branch in Dungun is smaller,few students,less hectic,less and smaller buildings so the chance of getting lost is thin.in Dungun,students in various courses studying under one roof but in Shah Alam,the students attend class in their own respective faculty.my housemates are always positive,we get along just fine.sharing,understanding and caring.we always comfort each other.im very lucky.

ive to go to CC btw to surf because the coverage here for both handphone and lappie sucks!!major suckness!

oh well...have to endure it.im off to surf for past year finance examination paper now.

1 comment:

  1. hey..jumpa lagi...i pernah comment at your blog...selamat datang ke uitm shah alam... and fakulti i dekat je ngan fakulti u..

    ReplyDelete

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p