nuffnang ads

Tuesday, August 17

dear Ann

I was home at JB for 5 days. Skipped 2 days of classes. I decided not tell tell my friends at JB that I'm home, but they found out anyway after reading my wall in FB.

Ann text me one day with this:

Hey.wat happen?usualy if u dmam u r in -ve em0.wana share?

OMG Ann, you are right, I was depressed the whole week before I was sick. Been crying a lot sumore. Maybe this is what makes me ill inside out. It's not that I don't want to tell you but I just don't want people to know how such a loser I am for not being able to handle this kind of stuff on my own. It's been going on for quite some time.

To Ann,
Thanks a lot buddy. You know me to well. I will take care of myself. If I can't, I can come to you anytime, right?xoxo

Will always love you Ann, you know me best.

1 comment:

  1. hey.
    its me. :)

    i love you too, and you can always come to me tau.
    for anything and everything.
    i'm all ears if u wanna talk.

    jgn demam lagi ok?

    ReplyDelete

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p