nuffnang ads

Sunday, August 8

malay man vs non-malay man

I was approach by a foreigner studying at Lim Kok Wing. He asked whether we could contact via fb and I was smitten by his charm and the way he ask for my fb. This happen during our futsal tournament at Putrajaya. I was on my way to the registration counter and he approach me with a smile.
Foreigner: Hey..I'm going back and we might not be able to meet again. Do you have facebook? Can I add you?

This situation happen when I exit from the photostat shop and suddenly a man approach me.
Malay man: Awak,ada facebook tak?Nak add la. (You,do you have facebook?I want to add you).

An Indian man thought I was Chinese and he approached me while I was chatting with my friend at McDonalds.
Indian man: Hi, I'm (his name). My table is there (pointing). I was looking at you all the time and I think you are pretty. I would like to know your name please.
Me: Oh..thank you, that's sweet. I am Jihan.
Indian man: Jihan? You're not Chinese?
Me: No, I'm not. I'm pure Malay.
Indian man: Ok..sorry. You're pretty, can I have your contact number?

I was walking in a mall alone when a Malay man approach me.
Malay man: Awak, kawan saya nak nombor hp. (You, my friend wants your number).
Me: Kenapa dia tak tanya saya sendiri? (Why don't he ask me himself?)
Malay man: Entahla..nak bagi ke tak? (I don't know. Do you want to give your number or not?)
Me: Saya nak cepat.Sorry ye. (I need to rush.Sorry)...quickly walks away.

My point is, I rarely come across Malay men who are gentleman. Why can't they be more like them two?

1 comment:

  1. i knw what u mean!! just last week a guy asked me 'awk nk no tepon sy tak??' what d hell kn??

    ReplyDelete

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p