nuffnang ads

Wednesday, November 3

oreo cheesecake (no bake,just make)

I love cheese.
Cheese is what I love.
What I like about cheese is...cheesecake!
Baking is not my thing, but when my room mate was like "hey, I just made cheesecake without using oven,easy-peasy", I was like "no way!i want the recipe..gimme! gimme!"...she wrote one instantly. Whenever I feel like indulging myself, I would went to Secret Recipe for a cheesecake. One slice cost me RM7...a bit expensive for a student like me who crave for cheesecake almost everyday. I eat only cheesecake and no other. The only way I can eat lots of cheesecake anytime is make one. It cost me about RM25 and less than an hour to make

Ingredient:

A packet of digestive cookies
A packet of oreo cookies
A whole tub of Philadelphia cream cheese (250g)
250g Buttercup (use half of it)
3/4 can of condense milk
Vanilla essence
Agar-agar






TIPS: you can either crush them with bare hands or you can put the cookies in a clear plastic bag and crush them with rolling pin












I use a blender to crush the oreo...we want a fine powder-like (will look like coffee powder)


Do not use a can of condense milk because it will be too sweet (if you like sweet, you can use the whole can). I use 3/4 of the can.





no pic: melt a handful of agar-agar (jelly) on a low heat with little water...we want a glue like liquid, pour onto bowl...





Put it back into the freezer on the top part (the coldest part)...leave it for at least 3 hours before eating. Always put the cake in the freezer.

I enjoy making this...quick and simple.

p/s: I wonder if I can use strawberry and strawberry jam instead of oreo to make strawberry cheesecake...hmm..

4 comments:

  1. sedapnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooww weeee nk try bwat jgk la g...looks tasty plus yummy. haih, am craving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww~kecur liuq tengok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jikjik.....nk tgk end product.....heeee~~
    jadi ke x????..

    ReplyDelete

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p