nuffnang ads

Wednesday, November 24

What do girls look for in guys

sexiest man alive 2010 - 2005 according to people mag. Clockwise from Ryan Reynolds to Matthew McConaughey.

These man got talent, charm, money, look...everything,well...almost. When I Google for 2010 sexiest man alive, I was surprise that Ryan Reynolds got the number 1 spot. I always found him attractive..ahem..love him in Definitely,Maybe and The Proposal. Good looking guy like him always get the good stuff even the girl.


When i Google for sexiest man alive, I couldn't help thinking that these guys have what it takes to be people's (girls') choice of dream guy, but what do girls really see in them?I'm sure looks and physique will be on the top list. What do girls look for in guys? Physical attraction? Great personality? Smart and talented? Well, I decided to conduct a survey (I'm sure this is common) on the right side bar. Please leave a comment here. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. beb u knw wat? in my mind; i donno since when..i'm still searching wat men want from a women :) still hv no answer..

    ReplyDelete

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p