nuffnang ads

Saturday, July 30

Teddy Bear -used to-

Throughout my life, I had a number of boyfriends beginning at the age of 18, right after finishing school but I start falling in love when I was 16, a guy from Malacca. His name is Afiq and he lives in Masjid Tanah.

When I first knew him, he went to MRSM Terendak, later furthering his studies in TUDM. His nickname is Ace but I called him Teddy. Well, we didnt really have a lover relationship not quite just a friendship. It was a crush by both me and him between me and him. Our relationship is quite complicated. I had dream that one day I'll marry him after graduating.

We lost contact when I was furthering my study in diploma in UiTM dungun. It is so frustrated. He is busy with his work/studies and I was busy with studies and adjusting myself to the new environment.

How I wish I could contact him again, I wonder where he is now. After all this years, im still in love with him. Although it didnt grew much cuz ive lost him, but it is still there...waiting for him...waiting for something im not quite sure what.

Him, back then...

Photobucket

p/s: this was posted after i accidentally found a card he wrote in Feb 8, 2005...at the time i was 18 and naive,now this was just a memory...a good memory i'd like to keep because although it never went far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p