nuffnang ads

Monday, October 24

a day before convocation

What's so syiok on the 25th? It's my convocation of course! YAY!
I'm currently super duper excited about it and went on googling convocation. Apparently, convocation means "calling together" in Latin.

It's 1:30 in the morning and I'll be in shah alam for approximately in another 12 hours. To tell how overly excited I am about my convocation, I can't sleep, thus I decided to tried on countless hijab style to wear on the Big Day. I go through loads of youtube videos showing hijab tutorial and ended up with my own style. I picked points from here and there. I guess you can't really copycat others' style of wearing hijab as we are physically different. I tried loads of style but none really suits me. Alright then, I'm off packing bags now.
I'll be wearing purple. Will post pics of my Big Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p