nuffnang ads

Monday, October 10

i've fallen for you...

Recently I finally have fallen in love with one special man whom I honestly adore and respect after four years of distancing myself from a committed relationship. Although it wasn't the right moment for him to fall in love now considering his father is terminally ill with parkinson, I would think of it as a blessing in disguise. I know that during this period, he needs someone who he can really talk to because I've been in his shoes once when my mother had stroke. At that time, I didn't really have anyone to talk to. I deal the pressure on my own and I would be grateful if someone was there for me, and listen to what I have to say. I am very thankful that Allah SWT has given me the opportunity to meet someone like him. I hope I get to see him for the rest of my life. InshaAllah, amin.

This song reminded me of you.



Fallen by Lauren Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p