nuffnang ads

Sunday, April 29

blessed and thankful


 Alhamdulillah, I do not feel as hell as ever whenever I get my heart broken because now my new love is my career.  Usually when I'm down, I seek my friends for comfort and if they are not around, when I'm all alone I would cry my heart out.  Now that my time is occupied by work in mind, I don't feel sad 24/7.  I could busy myself with work and not playing the WHY game.  

Of course there are times, especially on my way to and back from work and the time before I fall asleep that I quietly cry.  It's been a month and I don't know when this will be finally over.  Heartbroken has made my mood swings, a close friend notices and guess that I've break up with the guy because she said I fake my smile and laugh and distance myself more often.  Being back home in JB with my family is definitely an instance cure, though I'm not fully recovered, I'm thankful I have my family and friends to back me up.  I'm truly blessed.  Thank you ALLAH swt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p