nuffnang ads

Sunday, April 15

bullshitters be warned

Nothing much happen this past few weeks in April. Aside from living a new life in a same old place, everything is pretty much the same. Oh, scratch that, I'm now struggling to better my life by forgiving and forget. Can't really say that I've reached the forgiving state but I'm slowly able to forget. Just my luck to encounter so many fucking bullshitters in my life. Love is not something that you can promise and trash. It's not a playground for idiot for try and error. It's a matter of heart, something so fragile and easily break. Don't forget this, what goes around comes around..I've nothing against you yet you lay your shits on me. Why????

I've yet found someone who can be as sincere as me and true to their words. But one thing for sure, I will not trust people again. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

I've not giving up on love just yet. Please let the next person be the one I can spend the rest of my life with.amin.

ps: feel like shooting all past bullshitters in the face. Pls grant me a license to kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p