nuffnang ads

Sunday, July 1

Imma give you hell

Beginning to question my decision making skill.

I drop a resignation letter to the HR Manager and she refused to accept it wtf. She says how it will affect her as she recommended me and persuade the top management to accept my job application.  The problem is, I surely did not apply for HQ Subang Jaya. Initially I applied for a position in Johor Bahru. Since she was impressed and at the time the department was in lack of employees so she offered me a position in HQ. I was a bit hesitating as I made it clear I wanted a job in Johor but being a fresh graduate with lack of working experience, I decided to take it.

Recently, my mother fell ill and being a devoted daughter and the eldest, I felt responsible for being there and care for her.  Thus, I decided to resign and move back to Johor Bahru.  But the HR department kept questioning as if reluctant to let me go, being annoyed I wrote another letter stating I want to be transferred to Johor Bahru branch with the hope of being there for my mother and again she was being nonchalant about my request.

I was burden with heavy workload with a minimal pay as a trainee doing job like everyone else, I work overtime without OT pay and ended up going back home by cab as public bus to Shah Alam is almost nowhere in sight as the day ended. I have been going back to Johor Bahru every weekend now and it is tiring and the tickets is not cheap. I spent about a hundred bucks every weekend and pushing myself to the limit, my patience is thinning and worriness is thickening. I am about to burst with rage and believe me, I am not the kind to be angry often but when I do, I am really good at it.

Fcuk oppression!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p