nuffnang ads

Sunday, July 29

more than words

I was afraid of what to come...so traumatized.  Being in that kind of situation over and over again makes me lose my mind, even worse, I'll lose my faith.  I can't seem to get away from it and it kept coming back mocking me in the sweetest sin.  Yes, it is easier said than done, people make plans but only few have the guts to carry out all the way through.  Wish it would be easy but mine was destined to be tough.  It's true what they said about promises are meant to be broken, words glide from your mouth so easy, I want to believe but I can't.  I'll listen to your sweet words but I won't keep it in my mind fearing it will haunt me back like it always did.

Love spending time with you...S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p