nuffnang ads

Thursday, August 23

bitterheart



Forgiving is something I no longer care for, it's a lie with saying that forgiving makes your heart feel at ease.  To me, forgiving makes my heart grow colder, hatred thicken. It's best if I just forget the people who make me cry and erase them from my memory rather than I forgave them and keep building the hatred.  Hatred makes people do crazy and unthinkable things.

From this day forward, I shall take care of my own heart, cuz the fact that no one will but I'm alone will.  People will forget you once they get what they want, that is just how it works.  I'm not building negative thinking, I just live in the real world and not being fake believing in fairy tales.  Fairy tales are made because the world is cruel, but luckily this world is just temporary...most important is you do all good things for Akhirah/the afterlife. Insha Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p