nuffnang ads

Thursday, May 23

hidden object games

Okay, for the past week, I have been indulging myself with hidden object type of game. I told a good friend of mine that I have been loving hidden object games and she said it was lame and boring. I have to disagree because I think she was referring to the old-fashion hidden object game where you find 10 objects hidden in a picture that sorta game. Well, the games I have been playing have story line, characters, sound effect, you help to find clues and solve a mystery. The game have good graphic plus it require the use of puzzles that you need to solve which aren't easy as it is manipulation oriented. Apart from it being an adventure game, it is also RPG where you can be a hunter/detective/long lost princess etc...

I'm not promoting or anything but of all the hidden object game that I have played - below are the best so far:









No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p