nuffnang ads

Monday, June 3

baby Lauren Lunde

I'm not crazy about k-pop or Korean drama but when I saw Lauren Hanna Lunde, I totally fall in love with her immediately. She is super cute, a mix of Korean from her mother's side and her father is a Canadian. As per portrayed in Hello Baby with k-pop group MBlaq, she is well-mannered and always surprising people with her charm and her sudden singing performance whenever she feels like it. Hello Baby - international baby edition is the first Korean show that I ever watched because I want to see baby Lauren in action. I first came across the show while browsing through youtube and the show is featured in the recommended section page as I subscribed to mainly beauty and cute baby channel. I have gathered some info taken from various sources (googling) about baby Lauren.


Lauren Hanna Lunde
Born May 16, 2008


with her mom & dad and pet dog named BongPal


newest addition in their family - baby brother, Cooper


Hello Baby - international baby edition with MBlaq group, featuring Leo (Korea+France), DaYoung (Korea+Vietnam) and Lauren (Korea+Canada)

Lauren in Hello Baby:



my current desktop wallpaper - the innocent look of a child's face can really melt your heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p