nuffnang ads

Wednesday, May 12

fragile heart of mine

im having a rather difficult time right now..i dont know what i want.i feel that im not in control of myself anymore..ive become more fragile and i just let my guard down.you can say that im depressed.i easily cried out of regrets.im not who i used to be.sometimes i dont know if this is the real me.it comes to the point where i cant accept what i did and what ive become,equals to not accepting myself.i refuse to talk about this to friends anymore because i just dont think they can help.i know they will be a very good listener,who will tell me to be patient and etc..but ive had enough of that..i need someone who can change that,not just words.

i have two bestfriends/sisters who i know will be there for me through thick and thin.but i refuse to see them because i just want to stay at home..because i feel comfortable here.one of them didnt even know that ive come home..the other one need me because she's having a difficult time too with a guy but im not ready to be a good listener.how can i be there for her when im as weak as her.

if before this i will talk to someone about my problems,i want a new approach..JUST IGNORE and maybe soon the probs will go away..

1 comment:

  1. woow girl ! u left me speechlesss and all i thought it that we urgently shall talk ! i'm a moroccan girl whome has the same broblem as you..the only different i belive is that you two speak to each other but we.. i mean i don't even have the guts to look him in the eye!! any way... just needed to talk ^^ if u want im leaving you my e mail and facebook acounts

    ReplyDelete

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p