nuffnang ads

Saturday, May 15

gofugyourself

i just had my shower..waiting for abah to come home with my bus ticket to shah alam tomorrow.im getting ready to go shopping for some stuff to bring to shah alam..while waiting for abah to come home,laying on my bed..ive been thinking of this one particular person who ive been involve with for some time.he is a friend of my good friend's friend (confusing huh?)

i was hanging out last nite and ann told me that he buzz her via facebook chat..asking about me and stuff..i was mad as hell.he said he wasnt interested to continue this love game and whats he doing go around messaging my friend for??i text him and he replied.."u tny ann i chat apa dgn dia.."i know u were asking my bestfriend to "look after" me and telling her it is hard to understand as im so "moody and emo" sometimes..GO ASK YOURSELF WHY IM ACTING LIKE THAT WITH YOU BEFORE YOU STARTED ASKING PEOPLE AROUND ABOUT ME!
seriously ive never been like that before with anyone ok??i got this one good friend,wan whom everytime we met for a drink or just hanging out...he said that i buat muka..i told him a thousand times that i rarely get excited over something and i dont easily feel enthusiastic about something..so my face is just blank.its not that im sombong or something..thats it.it doesnt meant that im moody.ppl expect others to be pleasant and smile everytime..of course i did smile when necessary..these days,u cant just go around smiling at ppl..they're think u're crazy or they think that u're laughing at them or they think they have something on their face and they think that u're think its funny..

when im angry..i started blaberring.sudah....!

to whom it may concern..i x tau tujuan u sebenar..and i dont think i trust u anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p