nuffnang ads

Tuesday, May 11

if only u never say "entah" or "tak tahu" PART I


when i first met u...

i hate you.its true.i hate ur guts!our first encounter was ugly and that nite i hope i will never see you ever again.

but then...

u did something that makes my heart melt..i completely get over the first meeting.

sometimes...

u make me so angry,ugly words come out from my mouth.i never been so angry at someone before in my whole life.i never been this way in my past relationships..ive never been so "garang" before.maybe BECAUSE..im very protective of myself and ive been hurt countless time and since my last relationship which is 4 years ago,i vow not to let another hurt me so much..that time i think revenge will be sweet if i get hurt.

u also..

make me feel sad at times...these eyes kept getting wet whenever we fight and whenever u show ur ignorance...i kills me inside.thats why i never wanted to see u again and i keep repeating it whenever i feel angry because i dont want to get "killed".

ive given..

ourselves some time to make things work,but all i can see my hard works (without yours) go down the drains..believe me,ive given up countless time but then again i kept looking back n give us chances.

and now..

im tired of waiting for u to make up ur mind.

maybe..

when im out of ur life..u will appreciate me more.

at that time..

it'll all be too late for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p