nuffnang ads

Wednesday, March 9

ABC blog tag



Amalinna is my second name
Banana split is my fave dessert. yums!
Cat is my most fave animal, adorable and playful.
Dog - I can't have it as pet, but I like siberian husky
Elmo is my fave sesame street character besides big bird
Flower of my fave is gerber daisy
Gossip Girl is my fave tv show, you know you love me!
Hash brown is my fave McD breakfast
Italy is where I wanna go
Jihan is my name
KL is fun for shopping but I don't wish to live there
Love is my fave word
Mama is what i called my mom with
NO, it's hard for me to say it sometimes
OMG from Usher make me wanna groove
Pirate is Johnny Depp! *hearts*
Questions is what I have in my mind most of the time
Rally is what I like to watch
Sweetheart is yet to be found
Tita is my closest cousin's pet name
Usher is my fave R&B singer
Vacation is what I need the most
Wishes are what I want to come true
Xylophone is what I practice on when I was a Gamelan player..ting! ting!
Yours Truly
Zoo is a place that I like to visit because I love animals

1 comment:

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p