nuffnang ads

Saturday, August 27

10 random questions by fya

Tagged by fya from Mind Rambling

10 random facts about yourself
outspoken, talkative, unpredictable, straightforward, easily annoyed, loves to cook, loves cat, loves surprises, hate spicy food, daydream a lot

09 things you do everyday
I shower a lot or whenever I feel hot, I play computer games, I pray that I and people around me are bless by Allah swt, daydreaming, cooking, surf the internet, drink a lot and eat, organize something, hang out seeing friends or talk by the phone

08 things annoy you
inconsiderate people, nags, when there's no good tv show to watch, when appointments are easily cancelled, reckless driver who refuse to get in line and park wherever they like, things that are reported as good but they turn out disappointing, people who take things for granted, unbearable situation that suffocates me




07 fears/phobias
the wrath of the Almighty, the dark, creepy-crawlers, the fear of constantly being watched by strangers, rapist, losing someone I love dearly, fear of end up being alone when I'm old

06 songs you are addicted to
terri clark & sammy kershaw - love of my life, julie london - fly me to the moon, nickelback - far away, dewa19 - pupus, ungu - tercipta untukku, vanessa carlton - pretty baby

05 things you can't live without
faith, love, money, water, electricity

04 memories you won't forget (so far)
being abandon by carer when I was little, the first encounter that stabbed me in the back, the times I spend with friends as a student, the time I had to face the blind jealousy from friends - I felt alone and confuse

03 words you can't go a day without saying
bismillah, euwwww, damn

02 things you wish you could do
travel to wherever I like whenever I want to, help the needy till they do/get better

01 person you can trust
sadly, none - yet

1 comment:

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p