nuffnang ads

Wednesday, September 7

still in raya mood

Salam,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri...today is the 9th of Syawal and the Muslims in Malaysia are still in the mood to celebrate Aidilfitri. Most blogger will talk about how their hari raya went, but I'm going to skip that norm because hari raya is kind of similar every year except that I have to do extra chores as my cousins are fast married and most are spending their hari raya with the in laws. So, I'm still stuck doing chores with mama and aunts with the exception of my younger sister because she is ignorant and prefer running away with laptop in hand. But I'm not complaining because if I didn't do them, who else will? I can't possibly left mama and aunts doing all the heavy things. Plus, it was a good exercise.

I wouldn't wish for a better hari raya celebration with my family at kampung as I like it as it is. Hoping to celebrate next year Aidilfitri with a husband by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p