nuffnang ads

Sunday, September 11

24 cheesy lines to say to ur gf/bf





  1. You love me with all my faults.
  2. I'm a raindrop and I'm falling for you.
  3. Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day, but I'm asking for only one.
  4. You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.
  5. If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty.
  6. You must be a magician, because everytime I look at you, everyone else disappears.
  7. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
  8. I seemed to have lost my way, would you mind taking me with you.
  9. Your feet must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.
  10. You listen to all that I say, but you understand all that I don’t.
  11. Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
  12. I cherish the faith you have in me, I promise never to break it.
  13. I love the way you appreciate all the not-so-big things I do for you.
  14. I am in love with you so truly, madly and deeply.
  15. You are my sunshine, that is why waking up every morning excites me because I know you are there shining down on me.
  16. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
  17. You have seen me at my worst and you still love me.
  18. You are everything I never knew I always wanted.
  19. If I could reach out and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile, I'd hold the sky in the palm of my hand.
  20. I miss your loving when you aren't with me.
  21. Is there a Rainbow, because you're the treasure I've been searching for.
  22. I put a drop of tear in the ocean last night for you. And I won't stop loving you until you find that tear drop.
  23. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
  24. There are endless sweet things to say to you, but the sweetest one is that “I love you”.
p/s: 24- just because I'm 24 y/o.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p