nuffnang ads

Tuesday, September 13

you are always on my mind

What is the use of crying over a dead cat?
It is just a cat, another domesticated animal.
A cat doesn’t do anything, it just poop, sleep, eat, play around, then poop again.
A cat doesn’t help you with house chores, it cannot go to grocery and get you things, it doesn’t work and help you pay the bills…

Then again,
My cat is my beloved pet, I raised him since he was little, the only survivor of three other siblings. His mother left him when he was just 2 weeks old. I gave them milk, every 3 hours, I willingly woke up at 3am, and sleep at 12pm after giving them milk. I was dedicated and determined to nursed and cared for them until they able to eat on their own. But only he survived. The one and only. He was stronger and he has faith in me. He was determined to live.



He is not like any other pet I cared for before.
He is special because he is my own. He is extremely playful, likes to bite and chew, he eats a lot and will not stop drinking milk. He is my sunshine, the first thing I do when I woke every morning is to check on him. I will not eat unless he finishes his meal. When I tickled him, he tries to get away then jump on me like he is big and is not afraid of anything. He gets angry when I gave some food to some homeless cats. He got moody when I pet another cat. Mama will asked me how would I know if he got upset when I care for other homeless cats. I told mama, I just knew…because no one knows him well like I do.

And now he’s gone, so sudden. A part of me just died. Deep down I knew that I will never shake off the feelings of losing him. He was gone and I was beside him all the time. Mama said it was for the best, Allah SWT knows best. It breaks my heart but I knew that someday I’ll meet him in heaven because that is what I’m going to hope for and pray everytime I think of him.

It is funny how someone can feels so deeply hurt by losing a cat. (actually, not funny at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p