nuffnang ads

Wednesday, March 6

bye job...hi love...

Been awhile since I last blogged...lost my passion a bit since the work kept holding me back, such an attention seeker! Finally, the decision made! I QUIT MY JOB JUST BECAUSE THE PASSION BURN

Yup, that's it...I had it! Done...The experience was seriously worth it but you definitely cannot buy food with experience. It wasn't enough, I got loads to pay, my study loan...saving and all..I want to buy a house and a car damn it!I don't care if people thought I was stupid, stubborn and selfish. I had enough.

I left the job even before I got a replacement because the job requires money instead of giving me some.
I was stubborn because patience has it limits.
I was selfish because I don't want to think about others no more...I want to think about myself. I wanted to be selfish, I would have leave the post long time even without considering to leave for 2 weeks.

Honestly...I lost a job but I gain new love. Well, not actually new one...an old flame ignite. Stronger love than ever, praying hard he is the one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p