nuffnang ads

Tuesday, March 12

the 8 questions


1. If I saw you, I would …
smile sheepishly because my heart is pounding not knowing how are we going to do this

2. If we were to talk, we would talk about …
our future together

3. I like you as …
the way you are, no doubt...nothing is gonna change my love for you

4. We should …
definitely be married, complete each other

5. In the future, I can see me and you …
in our house surrounded by our children and a cat

6. I’m following you, and you’re following me, so why don’t we …
just stay together

7. I’ve always wanted to tell you …
that I really am in love with you like I never loved a man before

8. I like you because …
you have started to fill the emptiness in me



No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p