nuffnang ads

Thursday, March 14

in quest for true love

Been thinking a lot today...looking back, I fall in love without thinking because to me it is the matter of heart, no thinking needed...just do it. I was wrong, I should have think it through not just follow my heart desire. I am done being loyal when it comes to love...I should and need to be loyal to the one I shall marry. For now, I shall open my mind and heart...falling in love as much as I can until I found the one. 

I'm not afraid to fall in love, I'm just afraid of hitting the ground when its over. 
Find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest, lips that will kiss you in both instances, and a heart that will love you at your worst. Only then will you have found your true love.
You're going to fall in love so many times before you find the one you will be with forever. So think of it this way: You're just one broken heart to a happily forever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p