nuffnang ads

Tuesday, September 28

C.H.I.N.A

In this final semester, I get the chance to go to China for study trip. The duration is A DAMN WHOLE WEEK! Yeay!
One of the places that I will visit is the Tiananmen Square. Google about it a bit.


photo source: wikimedia

What I've found out is that Tiananmen Square means Gate of Heavenly Palace, located in the heart of Beijing. It is the largest city square in the world.woahhh!! The Tiananmen Gate to the Forbidden City during the Ming Dynasty.

Hmm..looks like I need a good pair of comfortable shoes, probably a pair of sneakers. I also google about tips in travelling to China. It is Autumn now if I'm not mistaken. Gonna be a bit colder. Just nice...

I solemnly swear I will write about the trip. Bye, gonna google some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p