nuffnang ads

Wednesday, September 8

Day 8: A Photo That Makes You Angry/Sad


The title says pick a photo that makes you angry/sad...but the photo that I chose does not portray those feelings. I didn't look either angry or sad, in fact, I look extremely happy and goofy.

But this photo make me sad because the girl beside me is one my favourite person, the one that always make me laugh, the one that always cheer me up, I can count on her anytime...
Both of us are busy with our own life now,me with my studies and she with her work. She's getting engage now, but I can't come because I'm still at grandma's for Aidilfitri. I miss her the most...when I look at this photo, I miss her and miss my diploma year back in Dungun, Terengganu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p