nuffnang ads

Saturday, September 4

Day 7: A Photo That Makes You Happy

us together,always

This photo is taken last year with my two fave people, Husna a.k.a Una (left) and Mariana a.k.a Mimi (center) during Aidilfitri. Our faculty organized All-You-Can-Eat buffet of various traditional food of each state in Malaysia. I'm talking about food galore here! There are stalls from each state serving the state's famous dishes. Being food lovers, we munch with all our might. We really had fun, sharing stories, snapping pics, sharing food, joke and play around. When we're together, I feel like no one around us exist because we are so close, so absorbed with one another, laughing at each other's joke. I like this pic very much and thinking of framing it and hang it in my room. Cherish memories are treasured forever...and now, in our final semester (well..er..sorta), we try not talk about it but we realize the end is nearer. I'm madly in love with you guys right now..(it doesnt sound homo does it??LOL).

p/s: mimi and una...altho I always make fun of you guys,but deep down I love you guys very much..haha.geli kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p