nuffnang ads

Tuesday, June 10

jodoh...

yesterday (June 9th), my family organized Majlis Bacaan Yassin for mama's departed parents. it was held at Surau Padi Malinja near our house and was attended by women from the neighbourhood and Kumpulan Yasin Wanita Padi Malinja. we gave away food and souvenirs as a token of appreciation. i invited my BFF Farah. during the doa, we giggled as the person in charge in leading the bacaan doa mention "supaya mendapat jodoh". Farah giggled as earlier before the majlis start, we were talking about mama will mention about jodoh in the doa (she wrote the doa). it was unexpectedly true. i know it's wrong and impolite but we cant help it. it just came out naturally ( we are The Giggling Sisters). mama keep asking me a lot lately to bring my bf to meet the family (as if i got one right now,and im only 21, i got plenty of time, besides, im single but not looking at the moment). i think, the prob is on me, i find it hard to be attracted to guys these days. tell you something, i get bored with guys easily! being the eldest, i didnt mind at all if my younger siblings get married before me. honestly, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p