nuffnang ads

Thursday, June 5

petrol price increase, less goin out...

the price of petrol increase by 80 sen, RM2.70 per litre..huhu..as for me, i dont really feel it cuz i got my pocket money from parents as im still studying, after this mama's job is to reduce spending because mama is a big spender..smlm, got the news from my BFF's mum time dlm kete..we were so annoyed..i msg my ex-room mate, yana and she was devastated..

her msg was "iye?mcmne nk kwin sume naik harga...:`("
and i reply to her "yna kna naikkn wang hantaran la..hahaha"

me and farah quickly fill up her sonata..full tank, and there were several long lines of cars at the petrol stations everywhere..several cars cilok line, x ikut turn and we were seriously pissed off!! the lines were out of control and JPJ kena turun padang..
on the way, heading to JUARA for dinner, abah said "pasni tnm ubi, and less kentaki..makan kaki je la.." haha.. me and farah were wondering, this time the price increase to 80 sen, our time nnt, the price will be triple..gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p