nuffnang ads

Sunday, June 8

my cousin's wedding

yesterday June 7th, was my cousin lynn's wedding. it was held at the groom's house in Johol, Negeri Sembilan. we went there by car along with other families on my dad's side. im surprised that my not-so-well grandma come along. she didnt have the strength to walk on her own due to stroke that attacked her when i was 16. im glad that she decided to come along, i felt like our familie's lil road trip complete even tho some couldnt make it due to hectic workin life. i wore red baju kurung and accidentally the colour is the same as the bestman's baju melayu, the mak andam in charge asked me whether i could be the bride's pengapit..kinda like bidan terjun, but i politely refuse as im kinda shy (i picked that day to be shy, believe me, im not shy, AT ALL!)

me and the bride


the newly-wed


the hantaran

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p